Thursday 24 August 2023

August 2023 Update

 


It's been a very strange August, so far. The first few weeks were spent in France visiting old friends and discovering new places, buying records along the way (of course). Then coming home to find the computer had ceased to exist. A 12 year old iMac is a 'vintage' piece (apparently) and all files / documents / photographs etc have been lost. I now have a new iMac and I am slowly trying to retrieve lost pages and Emails etc .. it's a bugger when you don't save the passwords! 

Anyway. The next MuhMur Radio will be on August 31 at 21:00 hours. I am having trouble trying to get into my MixCloud account but hopefully I'll be back on it soon. Your patience will be appreciated. 

Steve.


No comments:

Post a Comment

MuhMur Radio Broadcast #267 (The Anti Group).

  The next MuhMur Radio Broadcast will be on April 28 starting at 18:00 GMT. It's a 4 Hour programme featuring the sound art of Adi Newt...